Thursday, August 7, 2008

Great Theory

I got a great theory I thought was so cute. I read in a book about a girl who had two bowls - one was a solid white one and the other was a clear glass bowl. They had tons of pebbles - maybe twenty - and they were solid stones. She took them and put them in one bowl. Every time she was happy or grateful, she'd look in the mirror and quote what she was gratful for, and take one stone and put it in the other bowl across from her. Every time she was displeased or angry, she'd ungratefully take out a stone and put it back into the white bowl. If she got all of the stones into the clear bowl, she would go buy herself a little something to celebrate. I thought it was really cute so I started that process. I jsut wanted to share, because I think it will encourage everyone to be nicer and happier and more optomistic. Thanks!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks for sharing Addie- Are you like 20 years old or something???? You are a doll!! Ask your mom if you can come and stay with us. Let me know what she says!