Monday, July 21, 2008

Another Post

Feel free to change anything: background, layout, ECT. about this blog. It's OURS now, not just MINE. Enjoy your blogging freedom. Plus, this random blog needs some spice- I totally mean everyone chips in. Bring on the freaky comments. We are going to make this a PRIVATE blog. Send in emails, yatta yatta yatta, it's all in a pot of gold on my front porch. Thanks, Lamb Fam, it's going to all be PERFECT. We can put FHE lessons on here, links, recipes, feeling-venting posts, pictures, ANYTHING!!! Add this to your links, and with a little thought, it'll work out GREAT. Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Lamb Cousins said...

And, guys, consider writing your name after each post

~ADDIE~

Babbel Family said...

Hey Addie, I think for anyone else (besides you) to add anything to the blog we have to be invtied to be a contributor to the blog...right? That has to be set up on your end. At least that is how I had to do it for the recipe blog.
As soon as you have that figured out let us know because Laura is wanting to add stuff as well!
Good job! It looks awesome!
Sarah

Lamb Cousins said...

Sarah, I will totally look into that! I can give you the sing-in as well that we used to make this blog because it's not MY email, it's a "family" one...

Anyway, I will go into making it private even if I can get everyone's blogs in here. Thanks!